Thursday, October 28

skimmy...yeah i like all the relationships on Everwood(Ephram/Dad(andy); Andy and Harold; Andy and Nina; etc etc.... i'm just waiting for the bomb to drop when they bring back Madison....i'm predicting around november sweeps. its really weird but Ephram got cuter to me...he's the only guy i like with long hair like that. but before when the show first started i was like he's kind of weird looking haha.

new wave, i understand that there's a lot of bad TV and i totally welcome it. while i know that all shows can't be as good as, i don't know, Girlfriends...i am ok with the fact that there are shows out there like Dance 360(has anyone seen this? it's really lame and i love dancing), my big fat obnoxious boss, the swan...etc etc because if there was only good shows, i would fail med school. i have no will power.

speaking of...i gotta go study.

oh and new wave just informed me that 24 comes on at 9 on Sundays....how cruel can they get? So I have to tape 24, watch DH and watch 24 at 10.....then study for my test! haha i love my priorities.

No comments: