Monday, October 6

whereas dorkus's weekend was a fun filled adventure mine was quite the opposite. I had a nice friday off...yes i can sense all of you rolling your eyes at me....where i did nothing, absolutely nothing and it was everything i thought it would be and more!!! I did see the Rundown, which was entertaining hollywood fluff and nothing more. Saturday I yet again did nothing, all day until my brother came by with football tix to the Washington vs. the University of children with less ambition. It was good for a while, but once the washington gave up the lead we left. From there i went home to do nothing....sunday was another great day of nothing, actually a great day of sports.....all day long sports..it was great...although i'm still pissed at denver for losing a game they should have won.

Mac your saved by the bell blog was quite wrong.....like really really wrong, i'm talking wrong like when zack dressed up as a girl to give screech self esteem wrong. I'm talking wrong like when lisa overcharged her dad credit card and had to sell all her clothes wrong....haha....beat that!!!!

Tomorrow is election day and I hope you all rush out there and vote. Along with the recall vote there are also two props. you should look at. I got a call from Arnold yesterday!! that made my afternoon, even though i'm not voting for him, how cool is it to pick up and hear: "Hello, this is Arnold Schwarzenegger, candidate for governer of california....on this tuesday oct. 7.....etc" it was great!!!

currently listening to Radiohead: A wolf at the Door.

No comments: