Monday, October 6

Alright so i'm sitting here at work checking out the site when all of a sudden Darth has put me into this predicament of whether or not to reblog. Guess what I choose. So like Screech vs. the Russian Chess guy, I will have to put the Spatzki Bishop block on you. Yes I know he is his uncle, but his aunt has bigger moustache. So what up now? Or better yet I will reverse it like the time when Zack yelled out, "Do the move you did at the MAX!!" So now it's on you sucka! Haha, damn i'm lame.

On a different note, Darth sounds like you had an awesome weekend of doing............ My weekend was spent surfing once again. Nice swell moved in along the coast so I took advantage of it by getting crushed under waves, I guess I should have gone to Surf University to party with Zack and Mr. B, then I wouldn't have got crushed, like when Kelly broke up with Zack to go out with the manager from the Max. The rest of the time was spent sleeping, eating, and hanging out. I was supposed to go to a club for my friend's birthday as well, but really it is not my scene, and I am not a big fan of clubs/clubbing. No way I was going unless it was to the Attic, but it wasn't, oh well...

The best part of my weekend was today though. I love coming into work on a Monday morning to a pile of papers that is about a foot and a half high. No joke. Then I love having to work. Sounds like I have a case of the Mondays. If they start making me put cover sheets on TPS reports i'm going to peace out. Oh yeah one more thing GO YANKEES!!!!!

No comments: