Friday, October 3

In with: Hot Sundae - Go For It!

Okay so this is an anomaly, but I am blogging again, because I was inspired. First off to answer Hedwig's question, Dennis Haskins is and always will be Mr. "Big Bopper" Belding. Next t.w.i.f.o.s.l.y dude all I can say is good luck on your exam and practical, but don't be scared, don't be scared, remember the time when Zach and Jesse went to go watch E.T. late at night and they were riding back on their bikes, they were scared, they got through it, just like you will, i'm sure! Haha. Oh and seeing as how you two are in med school, it makes me sad to sit here in my office staring at the computer screen as I am typing this. Next year i'm moving to Korea to work for a year out there, and hopefully I won't be sitting in an office staring at a computer. Traveling here I come baby!

Out with: Saved By The Bell w/ Tori - Farewell Bayside

No comments: