Friday, June 6

Yes, I think girls basically want a nice guy who can be aggressive and will stand up for himself. (This has nothing to do with my benefit. I don't need a guy to defend my honor. I was just using that example for sake of argument.) I don't want an asshole cocky obnoxious boyfriend who has complete disregard for other's opinions and feelings. Does that make sense?

I'm more or less referring to one of the lame guys that New Wave mentioned in her blog. It's good to be opinionated and have a mind of your own, but I still think you should respect other's opinions at the same time. You shouldn't try and make people feel all stupid if they watch 24. OR you shouldn't make people feel like they have bad taste in music for liking Beulah (* ahem New Wave). Not like I rag on the Cure all the time or anything!

No comments: