Friday, June 6

Hedwig that is the best analogy I have ever heard. Haha. Kudos to you.

Darth I agree that thinking too much about one subject for long periods of time is a downer. You sometimes just become all wrapped up in a single thought and it just bugs you for some time until it is out of your system. To answer your question though, yes I have had situations like you have mentioned and simply put it sucks. It sucks because you are not supposed to know. It sucks because you are not supposed to say anything. Honestly though, if you overheard it, it's a done deal. If it wasn't meant to be overheard somehow, then the persons responsible for keeping it hush, hush, are the ones that should deal with the consequences, not you. So why not just relieve yourself of the anguish and do whatever is necessary to help you find your happy place. Like Happy Gilmore, when he would see his grandma, Tubbs, and the midget.

I have a question myself to ask. Do you think it's okay to every once in a while just spend your money on frivolous things, you know like things you really don't need, but you want, just so you can have it? I guess a good example of frivolous would be like, my abundant collection of random toys and other collectibles. Just curious as to see what you all think. I'm just asking because i'm looking to purchase some items, that are quite pricey, but unnecessary, and it wouldn't really hurt me if I did not have them.

No comments: