Monday, November 18

Currently playing on Winamp: Slick Shoes - Angel, Millencolin - Duckpond, Samiam - Sky Flying By

The One. Isn't that a crappy Jet Li movie? My thoughts on that, hmmm well, I think that there is no single one for any person, I think there are many different "ones" out there, it's just whoever you find first. I agree with pigern, I mean who really wants to say, "I settled," instead of "I knew he/she was the one." Classic example is the Wedding Singer when Julia Goulia was going to settle for that Don Johnson dude. See that makes everything so clear! Okay I don't know what i'm talking about. What I do know is if there is that special somebody for everyone how come so many people are still searching and never find that person in a lifetime? Think about it. The funny thing about this is that the people in relationships are probably gonna have the opposite views of the singles, so speak up, I want to know what you're thinking.

Oh ya and pigern, I don't know exactly where you work, but you can exit any street after Vermont and take Adams which is one or 2 blocks south of the 10W. It will get you to La Cienega faster than going on the 10. Only bad thing is you pass through some "nice" neighborhoods. Nick should be able to give you all the details though.

No comments: