Sunday, November 17

nah i haven't seen COS yet, I'm waiting to see it with the red-head and other friends when I come home COME HOME! for thanksgiving. I wanted to see 'far from heaven'...i'm glad that it was good. i suppose i will watch all these movies i missed this summer on video hehe. still waiting for lilo and stitch DVD. I have it on my computer but I want the DVD so I can take it home home to watch it on my couch w/ my sis.

right now i'm studying for my next pathology exam...boring. It's only 840 and it feels like it's 1am. I can't wait until tuesday afternoon.....or better yet, I can't wait until NEXT tuesday afternoon and I will be on my way home! woohoo.

as far as the true love thing. i'm not saying that when i met the red-head, I "knew"...but well, right now I don't even know if he's "the one" but i'd like him to be and i'm hoping he is. you never really KNOW until it's there--there being when you get married...and even when it is there, you still don't know b/c who's to say it's not gonna fall apart? SEE I'm not single and I'm synical and insecure still hehe. But right now I'm in a good place and so are the red-head and I...so I just continue to hope that it will stay this way. Cuz lord knows it wasn't always this way. Welp, gotta get back to the hell that is studying path. BLAH! hate it.

listening to: Big E. Smalls aka Notorious B.I.G.--One More Chance

No comments: