Monday, November 18

what a weekend. so exhausted yesterday, it felt like i dug a deep deep hole and fell in it for 20 years. i was so dead to the world.
pigern: hmmmm....shall i reveal my commute secrets to my biggest rival? ha ha! you probably won't be able to take my path anyway since you work north of the 10. but find a street that runs parallel to the 10, (for me that would be Adams on the southside of the 10) and take that east towards home as far as you can. i usually hop back on right before the 60. no matter what, taking a street is hell of a lot better than the 10. damn that 10 freeway. but yeah, it took me 1 hr 15 minutes on friday still.
ok and now on to the whole couple thing. i don't know if i believe in that whole "i knew it was him" thing. for me, i know there was a specific moment when i knew that we would be good together, but not necessarily he was the one i was SUPPOSED to be with. cuz if i was supposed to be with someone, if we end up breaking up or divorcing, does that mean the end of relationships for me? that no one else in this world is for me, because i broke up with the one that was supposed to be for me? i don't know....everyone has their own opinions. ok, enough about this....
i'm gonna see harry potter this week sometime if anyone wants to join me.

No comments: