Tuesday, July 23

Yes I do check the website, daily, actually multiple times a day, I have it bookmarked at work so I can check to see if any of you guys left any interesting blogs.....can i really say whatever I want.......hmm let me think, what do I want to say.......computer virus do suck, as many of you may have noticed I am rarely if ever online anymore, the simple reason being that my computer at home has a virus and allows me to go online for increaments of about 5-10 minutes usually, so its not worth my time to sign on......don't worry juwanna i'm sure the angels will return to their sept glory of past years, so don't get your hopes up to big......lucky for me the dodgers don't seem to want to make me go through that sort of pain and have decided to stop playing now, i'm still confused why dude where's my car was left off the top 100 movies.....here is the question of the day "If you had a choice of being the top scientist in your field or haveing mad cow disease which one would you choose?"

Quote of the day: "Never underestimate the power of the darkside"

No comments: