Monday, July 22

does ANYONE look at the 742 Evergreen Terrace page ....... ANYONE. cause i know nick edney doesn't bother so it got me wondering ....... hmmmmmmm. oh well (sigh) you people will be the death of me.

sorry if some people are feeling out of the loop cause all these new people have been added to the board. i hope none of you feel like you can't say the stuff you want to say. if it makes you feel any better i read everyone's post and keep them all in mind so you are being heard .... :o)

random thought of the day: i hate computer viruses. not sure if i have one or not but if i do (shaking my fist in anger) ...... ugh. darn machines, i guess i should be more upset about the crazy files i dl from winmx ..... man if audiogalaxy was only around still ..... sniff. alas no. how depressing.

song of the day: every little counts - new order

Every second counts
When I am with you
Even though you're stupid
I still follow you
The smile upon your face,
It always stays in place
Every second counts when I am with you

No comments: