Tuesday, July 23

darth bronger - if i was a hot dog i would so eat myself and wash me down with an ice cold beer ......... also i would go with mad cow disease ha ha just cause.

tired and it is only 10 pm ......... holy sh** am i 55 years old or what. eh i'm going to force myself to stay up.

not sure if i have a virus on my computer. i ran two different virus progams and they did not pick anything up but i'm still unsure. you never know with computers, oh well if it does crash i could always get an ibook as recommend by two friends. i never saw myself as a mac user but there is a lot of praise for the mac 10 os ....... well anything would be better than windows xp ....... what a piece of sh**. ha ha.

random tidbit: seth green's five favorite things
1. hugging someone i love
2. learning something new
3. central park
4. live music
5. meditating

music to my ears: gsf - mxpx

No comments: