Monday, June 29

Topic: TV, CD

*On Friday, Darth and I went to a Dodger game. It was fun and we won so even better. Now we are 48-28 with Manny set to come back in a few days. The only bummer part was we left the game after it ended to beat the traffic instead of staying to watch the fireworks show ... which ended up being a tribute to MJ. Dang it.

*Say hello to our new TV. Oh how I love you new TV in all your awesomeness :)


*I spent most of Sat. night and all Sunday going through my cds and organizing them. I realized I use to buy a lot of junk cds ... a lot. I also realized my music taste is all over the place. I have quite a few cds I need to get rid of now and I doubt Amoeba would take them all.

*I hate writing thank you cards.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Wow, nice TV! I hope all the bobbleheads are enjoying it too... or have they been relocated?