Wednesday, June 10

Topic: M.I.A, Wolf

*Wow this blog was close to death. Sorry about that. Well one of the main reasons for the lack of posts was I got hitched at the end of May. All the work and time that goes into planning an event like that is insane. I can not say it was worth it but I will say my parents seemed really happy that day which was cool. I have tons of pictures from the whole thing that I will put up in another posting.

*I went and saw Patrick Wolf at the Roxy last night. That man is FAB-u-lous. He is so awesome and talented. I wish I brought my camera so I could have photos to share but alas no.


*If you want a laugh check out this clip of Mark-Paul Gosselaar on Jimmy Fallon from Monday night. I have to give it to Mark-Paul ... he looked the same from his days of Saved By The Bell.


*I am tired of moving stuff and having the rooms all messy. Oh well. I need to get back on my movie watching schedule especially since regular TV is on hiatus. I will post some movies I have seen soon but it will be a short list.

1 comment:

Darth said...

we need to get a better tv before you start watching tv and movies again though