Thursday, March 5

Topic: Movies, Sactown

*21. Wonder Woman Dir: Lauren Montgomery 4 stars
22. The Double Life of Veronique (Double vie de Veronique, La) Dir: Krzysztof Kieslowski 4 stars
23. The Return of the Native Dir: Jack Gold 2 stars
24. Ed Wood Dir: Tim Burton 4.1 stars

*Sorry for the lack of updates. Seriously work has been a nightmare :( I have not been up to too much lately besides working and working. I did get the stomach flu last week and now I have a cold. (sigh) Oh well.

*Last weekend, I went up to Sacramento to visit a good friend. Sactown is a cool place but I am not sure I would want to live there. I took Southwest Airlines to get up north and I guess because the flights are often so short the staff likes to make witty and dry jokes while doing the in flight safety stuff. That was pretty entertaining.

*While in Sactown I watched a bit of tv and was exposed to dvr type tv. I can see why people love it so much. I'm too cheap and still live at home to install this stuff but once I move out I think dvr is the way to go. You can tape all the shows you want and just watch it when you want. I know, I know this has been around for years now but again ... I was too cheap and still live at home to really get on it. Ha ha.

2 comments:

pigern said...

Southwest attendants make those lame jokes during flight to San Fran too. Ha ha.

I like how you can fast-forward through commercials with a DVR. Imagine all that time saved!

Cup-O-Noodles said...

What is this DVR you speak of? Does it connect to my Beta-Max? And do I connect the rabbit ears to the TV or the box???