Monday, January 26

Topic: Lost, Raveonettes

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!!
Year of the Ox.

*I am almost done with season 4 of Lost then I can finally start season 5. I still have to watch the rest of season 3 because I skipped some eps but it is all good. I have to say I enjoy the show much more than I thought BUT there are still some issues I have with it. It is no 24, BSG or Stargate Atlantis but it entertains and I love love love the Koreans on it. :)


*I saw the Raveonettes for the hundredth time on Sat. Man, I really heart them.


*7. The Visitor Dir: Thomas McCarthy 3 stars
8. Man On Wire Dir: James Marsh 3 stars
9. The Wrestler Dir: Darren Aronofsky 4 stars
10. Flashdance Dir: Adrian Lyne 4 stars

3 comments:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Flashdance?? HAHAHA!

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Wrestler is good.

Curelover said...

Ha ha yea I was on this 80's cheese kick so I watched Flashdance for the first time :) Love my cheese.