Tuesday, October 21

Topic: lack of updates

*So I guess the blog has been mini dying in the past few weeks? No more movie reviews or comments or anything. Sorry about all that. I've been trying to do other things beside sit at my computer all day ... I already have to do that at work and work has been getting bad. I haven't really been up to much but watching lots of tv (I love me some True Blood and Life and I can't wait for 24 to come back) and reading (still going through the Sookie Stackhouse books but also trying the Dresden Files now) and running.

*Since the last time I blogged the Dodgers didn't make it to the World Series. The lame Phillies ended up taking it and giving us a beating :( Oh well. The better team won and honestly I'm amazed the Dodgers got as far as they did. Go Tampa Bay Rays!!!


*I saw Sigur Ros who were amazing and the Swell Season(the people from the Once movie) who were so sweet and wonderful, at the Greek earlier this month.


*I went to a wedding of an old, long time ago elementary schoolmate of mine with some other old friends. It was nice but a bit random because I haven't seen the girl in a few years.

*I did AIDS Walk for the first time this past Sunday and it was fun. It was nice to be walking around Melrose and Beverly. I actually got to look at the restaurant and stores I usually whiz by in my car.


*I went to my friend's place after to try out the new Rock Band 2. Oh man that game is sick fun :) They still need to add some Cure and 80's bands on there but still good fun and I made the best character. I'll try to get a picture up so I can show you guys.


*They did a few layoffs at my company today and one of the few people I actually liked and talked to got the slip. I am so, so so very bummed. The economy is going to shite.

No comments: