Thursday, September 11

Topic: reading, running, television

*Have you guys seen the video of Noel Gallagher from Oasis getting pushed at the Virgin Festival in Canada earlier this week? Just go to the 1:30 second part.


*I've been training for that Pasadena run. It has been hard trying to find the time to run with work and it getting dark so early but I'm making it work.


*TV has not been too good. I watched the new 90210 and realized I am not a teen and actually these people on the show do not seem that teen-ish either. They are drinking, pill popping and giving out blow jobs. Oh well. I checked out Fringe as well because some reviews compare it to X-Files; well it ain't. The leading lady Anna Torv is dull and no Agent Scully. As for Joshua Jackson, I realized he is not a great actor and why is Pacey acting like he is smart. What amazed me was apparently the pilot cost $10 million to make and it was nothing special. However, since it is a J.J. Abrams project I'm sure it will do well like his other shows (Lost, Alias)


*I finished Dead until Dark and plowed through Living Dead in Dallas(book two) and now am on Club Dead (book three). They are easy reads and a nice escapism for me after work. I did check out the first ep of True Blood online and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Yea it was over the top and the characters are all a bit crazy (and horny) but it is fun. Anne Paquin looks amazing.


*This is too funny. So apparently Travel + Leisure comes out with a list of the best cities each year in various categories and good old Los Angeles was last in MANY of them like traffic, public trans and the people being friendly. Love it! But hey we ranked high in weather and good looking people.

No comments: