Tuesday, May 13

Topic: HIMYM, China

*The earthquake in central China is terrible and sad.


*What happened to How I Met Your Mother?? I use to love the show but this past season has been one disappointment after another. The main character Ted is a douche and the whole use of Britney Spears as guest to bring up ratings was not executed well. On the flip side, Big Bang Theory is a great, funny show so at least I still have that. The fall line-up is suppose to be announced this week. Thank goodness. Bring back my freaking Life show!!


*Vegas was fun. Our bowling league did well and we had a good time. I actually came away from Vegas with some money in my wallet.

*Was talking to an old friend today and found out a bunch of people I knew are engaged. I'm really happy for them ... only bummer part is weddings galore. Fingers crossed I'm not invited to any of them :)

No comments: