Wednesday, May 21

Topic: Hello Kitty, Justin, Fro-Yo

*Since this is Asian Pacific American Hertiage Month I'll talk about random Asian items:

*I found this random video of old school Hello Kitty. I remember watching Hello Kitty and friends tell fairy tales. Good stuff and recently Hello Kitty has been choosen to be an ambassador.


*I really want to go to HK in October to see the Air Justin 08 Live concert. (sigh) I guess I'll have to wait until December and hope Justin comes to Las Vegas.

*Lately I have been hitting up Pingo, a local frozen yogurt place, a lot. Their yogurt is not as tart as PinkBerry and I quite like the rainbow sprinkles as a topping. Not sure why the frozen yogurt craze has taken off but it has easliy now overshadowed the once popular boba.

2 comments:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

The Fro-Yo craze must just because of the younger generation. I remember the last Fro-Yo craze between Penguins and Golden Spoon and all that stuff. I wasn't into it back then. I used to HATE frozen yogurt. I haven't seen Penguins Frozen yogurt in over a decade.

Maybe you should start a Fro-Yo place that also sells Boba and has a Karokee machine, a bunch of Anime comics to read while you are there and on the TVs above you can have Korean Soap Opera's playing. Just be sure to place in your advertising what a BARGAIN everything there is. Maybe you could even have one of those asian photo-booths in the corner. It'll be like asian heaven.

pigern said...

Whoa. FOB blog. Hahahaha.