Thursday, May 8

Topic: The Cure, Vegas, Wicked

*The Cure kick off their US tour this Friday in Fairfax, Virginia. Anyone who lives there (Jim) are lucky people. I have to wait until May 29th to see them at the Santa Barbara Bowl. I'm still trying to find someone to go with me, I have a lot of maybes.

*Going to Vegas this weekend for my bowling league. I'm actually glad my league is coming to a close because as much fun as it was it did cost a lot of money and the drive every Sunday was far especially with gas prices where they are. Due to a whole mess of things Darth and I are flying to Vegas (and paying a lot for it) and driving back. My wallet is crying.

*This past Saturday Hedwig and I went to see Wicked .. again :). This was my second time and her third. I still enjoyed it as much as the first time and with sixth row seats even better. It is a really well done musical and quite enjoyable.


*Obama did really well in the primaries this week and increased his lead over Clinton. I like Clinton but at some point I think you have to know when to quit. Oh well. According to CNN, Obama is ahead of Clinton in total delegates: 1,842 to 1,686.

1 comment:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

I'd go to the Cure bu I have my Ladytron show that night.

Glad you enjoyed WIcked just as much. That's how I feel about Cabaret, it's always great.

As for Obama and Clinton. It's gonna be interesting in November. I won't be surprised if after all this McCain wins. It is interesting that last week almost 25% of Republicans voted for a Republican other than McCain.

Obama and Clinton talk about a war pull-out but I don't think it is possible, I think they are just saying it for the votes. I am actually leaning towards McCain right now. But I'll be 100% for McCain if Hilary gets the nomination.