Friday, April 11

Topic: Work, Re-make, Radiohead

*Work sucks and I don't like being super busy. To top it off we hired this new idiot who is clueless, makes way too many personal phone calls and is a know it all. It is pretty annoying to say the least. Okay it is not that bad but the idiot is annoying.

*Back in 2001, a Korean movie called My Sassy Girl came out and was a huge hit. Well the US decided to remake it. Please enjoy the horrible, terrible trailer below:

*Radiohead is coming to town and most people I know are going nuts over it. I do love the band but they are no The Cure by any means (scoff). I will most likely end up going to at three of their shows.


*Around June 2006, an old classmate’s sister-in-law was pregnant with her first child. I do not know all the details but apparently when they put her under anesthesia, because she was going to have a c-section, she was under too long and fell into a coma. They were able to save the baby but she never woke up. Last Saturday, she got pneumonia and the family felt it was best to let her go. She was only 32. If you are the praying type, please put the husband, daughter and family in your prayers. Thanks.

2 comments:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Wow! Way to make me laugh with your Radiohead vs. The Cure and then slam me with the depressing story at the end. So sad.

pigern said...

sad sad sad... :(