Wednesday, April 2

Topic: Dodgers, NCAA, Badminton, C-Pop

*Update: I am losing in my two NCAA brackets badly. Oh well. Dang me losing some of my final four teams.

*Dodger season started this Monday. Go Dodgers!! So far they are 2-0. I went to the game last night and had a good time. It would have been better if it wasn't so chilly. Oh well. It did remind me how much I like Russell Martin and how cute I think he is.


*Recently I became interested in two new things - Badminton and listening to Cantonese pop music. Badminton is fun and easier than tennis and I feel like I'm getting a semi work-out. As for the C-Pop, I was flipping through the TV and came across the TVB Jade channel and saw this guy with a decent voice singing. The singer turned out to be Justin Lo, this ABC (American Born Chinese) who was born in New York but moved back to Hong Kong to make a singing career.

5 comments:

Darth said...

*Recently I picked up two interest - Badminton and listen to Cantonese pop music.

Did the Cantonese pop music contribute to your grammar in this sentence?

Curelover said...

Yes it did ... ha ha but I fixed it so HA!!

Darth said...

Did you really? Look again.

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Badminton is lots of fun. I also love raquetball but that is intense.

Oh, I have finally played Rock Band. It's.... Amazing!!!

pigern said...

Go fob go!