Friday, March 28

Topic: Battlestar Galactica, The Forbidden Kingdom, NCAA

*Battlestar Galactica S4 finally comes back next Friday. I am pretty pumped. Although S3 was a bit rocky, I hope this final season wraps everything up nicely.



*I joined two NCAA basketball brackets (one for work and one for donuts) and shockingly I'm doing decent in both considering I know NOTHING about college basketball. I will say playing has made me care about the games. I actually want UCLA to win since I have them in my Final Four.

*The trailer for The Forbidden Kingdom looks awful. Yes you get the great Jet Li and Jackie Chan in the same movie but what is with Jackie's bad wig job and a random white kid played by Michael Angarano (who was Jack's son from Will and Grace). Oh well. I'm still going on April 18th. HA HA. I have to support my AZNs :)

1 comment:

Jim said...

I'm glad you are representing the AZNs well in the donut pool, because the rest of us aren't doing so well!