Wednesday, January 23

Topic: iPod saga

*Back in July 2006, I blogged about having $50 store credit to Apple due to a claim against them for their First, Second and Third Generation iPod battery life. Since I'm slow to doing stuff I sat on this for a long, long time until now. Apparently, the store credit was going to expire on January 23, 2008, which is today. I had to pick out something to buy. At first, I thought about getting an iPod Shuffle but at only 1GB it did not seem worth it. At the same time it was only $79 bucks and I did not want to shell out too much of my own money. In the end, I went for the 8GB green iPod Nano. This is the third iPod I have bought, my first being a 15GB Third generation. Oh how times have changed.

2 comments:

The "Enemy" said...

Through the Eyes of the Enemy
http://throughtheeyesoftheenemy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

the enemy mispelled his name with a y rather than an a.