Wednesday, January 2

Topic: Eating, Rock Band, Dune

*I'm glad the holidays are over. I am not glad to go back to work BUT I am glad to get back into my normal routine. All the bad eating like meat, cookies, sugar, drinking, more drinking and junk is killing my body. I need my whole grain cereal and milk in the morning and fruit in the afternoon. Yum.


*For New Year's Eve I went to an old college buddies place and played Rock Band. At first, I resisted claiming I was just the band manager and wanted no part but the next thing you know I was on the guitar, drums (which was hard) and I even sang (very quietly and mainly into the mic). The cool part is the game has very modern songs from the Pixies, Smashing Pumpkins to Hole and Garbage. I really want that game but since you can't get it for the Wii I guess I will have to wait. Now I want to try to find Guiter Hero III for the Wii.

*I'm on this strange Dune kick where I want to watch the entire Dune and Children of Dune mini series. Spice rules!!!

No comments: