Tuesday, January 1

2008 New Year's Resolutions:
1. Eat better, less meat. I don't want a lot of health problems when I'm older.
2. Buy property - I would like this to happen this year.
3. Save even MORE money.
4. Travel more to places like Hawaii, Florida, Scotland, China and HK.
5. Read the entire Dune Chronicles, which is 6 books.
6. Watch 125 movies and more tv shows like Roswell, Sopranos, Stargate SG-1, The L Word, Dexter, and Damages.
7. Attempt to lose a few pounds, though if I did no. 8 I doubt I can.
8. Finish my Crown City Brewery Beers of the World. I need to drink 100 beers and I'm at around 65 so getting there.

2007 New Year's Resolutions:
1. Eat better, less meat. I don't want a lot of health problems when I'm older (I guess I did this).
2. Buy some property. (No ... oh well).
3. Save even more money. (Yes).
4. Traveled to Washington D.C, Seattle and Toronto/Montreal.
5. Read one book a quarter / 4 books for the year but I'll be honest this might not happen.(I ended up reading three books in 2007 - Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell and Stardust by Neil Gaiman).
6. Watch 100 movies and many tv shows. (I ended up watching 129 movies and Stargate Atlantis, Firefly, The Closer, The 4400, Hex, Heroes and Weeds).

5 comments:

pigern said...

My resolution is to drink 100 cups of coffee. More coffee please!

Cup-O-Noodles said...

I watched 128 movies.
I read 24 books.
I attended 24 concerts/gigs.

Curelover said...

Beat you by one movie Cup BUT you beat me in books. Only 17 shows for me last year ... prob. less this coming but The Cure is coming so yea.

Darth said...

Your face looks greasy, real greasy, you sleeping okay buddy?

Of course I'm not sleeping good, not cause of the coffee though, it's imsomnia. Sleepy time! Coffee Time.

I watched maybe 50 movies, read like 1 book, went to 2 concerts I think, but I went to more than 40 sporting events....beat that!

pigern said...

I went to about 44 concerts this year. I did a real quick count through my calendar, but I don't always write things down...