Friday, January 11

Topic: American Gladiators, Bruce Lee, Terminator, working

*I watched the two hour premiere of American Gladiators. I was not a huge fan of the show back in 1993, but I use to watch it on and off. This version is pretty violent but thankfully still cheesy. By far, the best looking Gladiator girl is Crush but I have a soft spot for Heliga.


*There is an interesting Bruce Lee exhibit at Gallery Nucleus. If you are out in the Eastside, give it a view.


*I miss tv .. not sure when the strike will end. At least I have the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Masterpiece Theatre: The Complete Jane Austen to look forward to.




*Work has been bad for me. I'm easily working 13 hour days or something insane like that AND have to come in on the weekend. People who claim to work over 60 hours a week and act like they are so important to their job are full of shite. If I had to do this work schedule all the time I would up and quit in a week.

4 comments:

pigern said...

poor new wave. i never see you anymore. :(

Cup-O-Noodles said...

All the more reason I don't want an office job.

Hedwig said...

oooh both terminator and the jane austen thing look really good! and...are you talking about me when you say the more than 60 hour week? lol i don' think i'm that important :(

pigern said...

I work in an office and sometimes I do overtime, but I do enjoy my job, so most of the time I don't mind. But even for those who don't enjoy their job that much, the reality is that most have to do office jobs to earn a living.

I also prefer a corporate job for the 401k plan and I must have my health care, otherwise I would go broke from just medical expenses alone. Reality is sad.