Thursday, December 20

Topic: Sesame Street, office parties, working

*This has to be one of the best reason why the Internet exist. I loved Sesame Street growing up and always wanted to watch certain old clips. Now the Sesame workshop has provided that. Remember Monsterpiece Theatre and Grover being a salesman and Ernie and his rubber ducky. Oh good times :) This site actually puts a smile on my face.


*Earlier this month I went to Disneyland at night for free :) thanks to my friend at Disney. It was the annual Disney employee party where they close down the park for them and their friends and family. I'm not a HUGE fan of Disneyland but seeing it at night and in Christmas decorations was nice. The only bummer part was we got stuck on Pirates of the Caribbean for over 20 mins. Yikes!!


*This past Friday was my office Christmas party. It was very NICE!!! Unfortunately I was too sick to really enjoy. Apparently, I consumed something that my body was not a fan of and I got food poisoning the day before. I was not feeling well for at least 3 or 4 days. Such a shame to considering my party had open bar and really good food; at least Darth got to enjoy the bounty from the evil empire.


*On Sunday I went and saw Tori Amos at the new LA Noika Theatre; pretty nice venue but a bit too large for my taste.

*Work has been sucking badly for me. I was suppose to go to Vegas next week but was told I should be expecting to work late during those times. (sigh) Annoying. Man I do NOT feel the holiday spirit. I have no idea what to give people for Christmas and have no desire to shop. I think work is killing any joy in me. Oh well.

3 comments:

Darth said...

I still want to find my Kermit the Gorf or Kermit the Forg T-shirt clip.

Your party was nice, would have been better if you could drink too.

Last day of work, then 9 days off!!!

pigern said...

nice use of pictures. :)

Jim said...

I'm sorry you won't be able to make it to Vegas, but I'm sure we'll be able to make up for it back in L.A.!

Also, Darth, your nine days off seem nice, but they don't beat my 16 days off.