Saturday, December 1

Topic: Holidays, Traveling
*Feeling a bit lazy at work. I think those days off from Thanksgiving really did me in. The holidays are coming and I have an office Christmas party and loads of days off so this is not helping the get back to work campaign.


*Pigern and I MIGHT go to Scotland and London in March. Fares are decent and it has been three years since we were last there. I was reading another blog and the blogger on there has traveled to so many wonderful places. I would love to be able to that. The biggest problem for me is the time. I never seem to earn enough time from work. (sigh)

*This is random thought but sometimes I feel like a jerk face. I am blunt and for the most part I'm fine with that but sometimes (RARELY) I do feel bad if I offend people. I could conclude with I'll change but in reality that is unlikely so instead I deal with feeling like a jerk face.

3 comments:

pigern said...

I really hope we go to Scotland (Scotland's for me!). That Belle and Sebastian calendar is a collection of the band's favorite places in Glasgow. Cute. I'd like to visit. :)
PS You're not a jerk face New Wave.
PSS Let's go to the UK!!!!

Jim said...

You should work for the government! With no day off after Thanksgiving and no real office party, we're all about working this time of year. Okay, we have all those federal holidays off, which may not help your productivity the rest of the year...

By the way, our office parties really are sad. It's usually in a conference room during the workday and we have to pay for our food (for some reason having taxpayers pay is considered bad form). Though one year we had boxed wine. Ah, good times!

Darth said...

We get to go to a chinese restaurant for our holiday luncheon, which apparently to the people here is something new and exciting. i tried to tell them that they should live in alhambra/monterey park and it wouldn't be some new concept but they decided not to listen to me. Oh and we still have to go back to work after lunch...go work!