Thursday, September 13

New Wave didn’t like the ultra-depressing picture of the 9/11 attacks at the top of the page, so I’ll blog about something else a little less depressing: traffic. Ha ha. Today on my way to work, I was in a three-car fender-bender. A car in front of me wanted to make a sudden left turn, so it made an abrupt stop, causing me to brake but the other two cars behind me didn’t stop fast enough. Anyway, this is probably my third (or fourth) fender bender in L.A., which I think statistically is pretty good. I could be wrong. Anyway, I’ll soon have a much longer commute to work (about 1+ hours), so my fender-bender stats could go up. I figure on the Westside it’s overly aggressive, impatient drivers and on the Eastside it’s confused, I’m not going to obey traffic laws drivers.

3 comments:

Darth said...

you should probably make a graph about time and fender benders.

i make a lot of graphs.

Curelover said...

I agree ... graphs are pretty helpful. Oh those LA drivers. Ha Ha.

pigern said...

What are you talking about New Wave? You're one of those L.A. drivers. All erratic and overly aggressive.