Wednesday, August 29

(TV) The Simpsons: Season 10 Grade: B+
I’ve been watching this box set, and I’m surprised this season is as strong as it is. There are some hits and misses, but there are some pretty great hits (Pinchy the lobster, anyone?). Anyway, I just rewatched the episode in which Homer becomes the bodyguard for Mayor Quimby and thought New Wave and Darth would enjoy this part from the bi-monthly sci-fi convention TV ad, or Bi-Mon Sci-Fi Con: Come meet all your favorite stars, like Mark Hamil and Alf ... and more! Plus, tag team robot wrestling! It’s the mighty robots of Battlestar Galactica versus the gay robots of Star Wars!
Ha ha! Classic. Those cylons kicked CP3O’s ass!

3 comments:

Curelover said...

Man I love the Simpsons. I love how nerdy they are :)

Cup-O-Noodles said...

I assumed New Wave's comment would be "Those robots on Star Wars are pretty gay."

image coloring said...

Nice blog and great stuffs!!