Tuesday, July 17

Subject: Making the Band 4, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I heart Dan Sky. Hehe, this is one of those 13 year old girl posts. I've been watching making the band 4 and am officially addicted. I dunno if it's all the guys and watching them interact and sing or if it's watching people compete for the top spot, but I enjoy watching it every time. :D Plus, I heart Dan. He's not the hottest guy, but he's definitely very cute, can sing and seems cool. Ok I'm done. lol.


My friend sent me a "copy" of this on a pdf file. I freaked out at first, but then I researched and found out it was a fake. Then I read some of the beginning, scrolled down and the writing was just not JK Rowling's style. What makes me even more upset is that someone sat there and WROTE 659 pages out, to release this to people. I'm not expecting to read this book until my one weekend off...so we'll see. Stupid people.

3 comments:

pigern said...

Wow. 600+ pages. Someone has a lot of free time. Seriously.

pigern said...

Hedwig, I was listening to NPR this morning and they were discussing Wizard Rock. Have you heard of this genre? It's a bunch of bands who write songs about Harry Potter. Craziness!

Hedwig said...

WTF??!! thats crazy. i heard they're opening a Harry Potter theme park in Florida in 2009, which i think is SUPER lame. am i gonna go? HELL YEAH!! :D