Friday, June 15

Topic: LCD Soundsystem, TV, High School


*This past Sunday I went to see LCD Soundsystem at the El Rey. It was such a great show ... so much energy. I joked with Pigern it was really Dance Party USA not LCD Soundsystem. Oh and he did a Joy Division cover which I thought was AWESOME. The only bummer part was the show was too short. I was so tempted to go again on Monday or Tuesday.

*I have been working a lot more than usual due to the fact that my coworker left so I have to pick up the slack. It is good and bad. I mean I like being busy but our deadlines are so close it is a bit taxing.


*So I found out when my 10 year HS reunion will be and luckily for me it is on the same day as the wedding of my good good friend of mine. So as sad as I am (I'm not) I will be missing my 10 year HS reunion at the Queen Mary.


*And thinking about HS, Darth and I were talking about what a great show Freaks and Geeks was because he has started watching Undeclared again. Freaks and Geeks never stood a chance in making it because it did such a good job of really showing awkward, unattractive kids go through HS ... the most awkward unattractive period in our life. Shows like the O.C, One Tree Hill, Dawson's Creek and 90210 (the show that started it all) did great because it showed extremely good looking kids with money having fun. It is sick and sad and disappointing.


*I'm off to Las Vegas this afternoon for my bowling tournament. Hopefully we do well ... go Panda Strike! But honestly I doubt it. Ha ha. On the plus side, I can eat at Wynn and drink and gamble so there is that.

1 comment:

pigern said...

go panda strike! ha ha.
lcd was so much fun. :)