Tuesday, May 29

Topic: Long Weekend

*I hope everyone had a nice long weekend. My goal this past weekend was to watch 10 movies from Friday to Monday. Sad to say I didn't even come close. :(

*On Friday, I got to leave work early and I considered watching a movie in LA but realized 1. I would have to pay for parking and 2. there is NOTHING good in theatres now. So I went home and cramped one film in before I went over to my friend's place for home-made shabu shabu dinner.

*On Saturday, I had a little get together at my parent's humble home since they were in China (again). I considered making it a BBQ but realized 1. I don't have a grill 2. I could buy one but I didn't care enough. Later that night Cup, Hedwig and a few friends had dinner at Pho 79 and went drinking at Hop Louie and Mtn. Bar. Here I learned: 1. The freak "yindies" love their trendy bars in Chinatown (actually I already knew that but still) and 2. A drunk Hedwig is the bestest ever!!

*On Sunday, after waving bye to a semi sick and tired Hedwig whom crashed at my house from the night before :), I headed out for an exciting Dodgers game. After watching the Dodgers' win over the Chicago Cubs, I rushed home and started a Chinese movie I got through good old Netflix, then it was off to dinner for a friend's b-day.

*On Monday, I was really hoping to plow through AT LEAST 3 movies that day but various things prevented that. GRRRRR!! So the count for the weekend was only 2 movies which really irked me. (sigh). Due to all my TV watching, I have fallen quite behind in my movies. Oh well. Tonight I get to watch Arcade Fire rock the Greek and I have to admit I'm not too pumped about it. Oh well.

1 comment:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Hedwig drunk was VERY enjoyable.

Hope Arcade Fire pays off even though you are not to excited. I think it's better than being overly excited cause a let down is too easy.