Tuesday, April 10

(TV) Stargate Atlantis – Season One. (Sci Fi Channel, 2004) Grade: B+

Thoughts: Pigern got Stargate Atlantis - Season Two through work and I decided to give this show a try by watching Season One. I must admit I was not totally impressed by the first couple of eps but by the end of Season One I was hooked. There is less character development/drama and more action/adventure than I like compared to say Battlestar Galactica; however overall it is a well done show. Apparently, there are some major casting changes in future seasons that I’m not looking forward to. Season Three starts this Friday but I have a long way to go to catch up.

On a side note, the SciFi channel is having a Heroes, Battlestar Galactica and Stargate Atlantis marathon this week and next. If only I could just stay at home and watch.

TV Count: 4

5 comments:

pigern said...

Just to apologize in advance Darth, but New Wave will probably talk a lot about Stargate until Battlestar is back on.

Darth said...

oh i'm well prepared, i have my glasses with eyes painted on so it looks like i'm awake and paying attention

pigern said...

Sweet! Get me a pair!

Hedwig said...

oooh heroes! i dunno if i'll have time to watch...but i might make some time lol. question: when you say "tv count" is that finishing off a series? or seasons?

Curelover said...

Hedwig it is Seasons for me. I can't do a whole series because that would take way too long.

Oh and the Heroes thing is on May 19th ... not this month. Just a heads up for you :)