Tuesday, April 3

So far April is off to a shite start:
- Yesterday I bowled an 87 for my league. I have no idea what was going on but I was sucking. How did I go from 193 to 87??!! Come on.

- 24 is getting dull and much like what this article says ... I'm only watching out of duty.


- No BSG until 2008. I'm not use to watching nothing on Sunday.

and the BIGGEST disappointment ....


- Robert Smith is going crazy. I mean seriously are the Cure so hard up for cash that Fat Bob needs to do this!!??!! It was one thing with Korn but now this. (sigh) It is getting harder and harder to say I'm a Cure fan :( When I read this I threw up, then cried.

2 comments:

Darth said...

On the plus side I bowled well though. And sorry about the cure, but in 5 years people will still no the cure, no one will no ashlee....or we can hope at least

Cup-O-Noodles said...

This is EXACTLY why I don't go to fan site blogs. I love the Cure and all I know of them is their glory days. If I went to this fan-sites I would be crying and vomiting as well. I'd rather stay in the dark about what their doing now or else I'll start losing too much respect.

On a side note, your phrase, "How did I go from 193 to 87??!! Come on." made me think of GOB from Arrested Development, "Yeah, like the guy in the $3000 dollar suit is going to hold the elevator for the guy in the $300 dollar suit, COME ON!".