Thursday, March 15

Thoughts:

- Earlier this week, I wrote Arcade Fire's Neon Bible was blowing up. Well according to Billboard it was no. 2 this week. WTF!! It just beat out the DAUGHTRY. AF is big time now.

- Today Darth and I will be going to the Simpsons MTR Paley Festival event. I'll let you know how that goes.

- Today is free coffee day at Starbucks. I'm too lazy to wait in line.

- Wicked is this Sat. and Hedwig and I are pretty pumped. Not only is it St. Patty's Day but we get to watch something about a green witch.


- I was reading old blog entries from back in the day and apparently I use to send out a lot of death threats to blog so ... sorry. Ha ha.

2 comments:

pigern said...

Crap! I read the Free Coffee Day info too late. Now I have to pay like a sucker. :(

Darth said...

"use to" send out death threats...cause you don't do that anymore right?