Wednesday, March 21


(G) The Bravery
Grade: B

My friend is BEYOND obsessed with The Bravery and she needs professional help. I went with her to this show last night and I had a good time but it was really entertaining to see how much she is obsessed with the bass player (Dirt) from this band. I had some yummy Pho before the show as well.

The most interesting thing about this show was that my friend and I sat at a table with two other girls, I'll call them Sara and Kelly. Sara just admitted to Kelly that she's in love with her. Sara and Kelly both have boyfriends. Kelly didn't know what to do because she likes Sara but is REALLY in love with her boyfriend also. What to do, what to do? I know. You do what Kelly did. You drink about 11 beers, get beyond hammered and spend the night rolling around on the floor and grinding on the girl who likes you in the seat and basically get as close to sex at the show as you can before probably going and having real sex later and then saying "I was so drunk, I don't remember a thing that happened last night." Which in reality may be true because she was sooooooo hammered. At the table next to us was a mom with what looked like her junior high son, I can't imagine what the mom and kid were thinking at these girls actions.

6 comments:

Curelover said...

Man that story is magic. I like confused lesbians (that should be a band name). I bet the mom was like ohhh to be young and dumb.

Darth said...

Hmm that story does pose many questions for me....no wait just one, are they hot?

Hedwig said...

what a bizarre night. sounds like a movie. you should have taped it...and called it "what the pho?"

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Sorry Darth, they weren't hot. One girl was no suprise that she was a lesbian who just hadn't admitted it to anyone yet.

Darth said...

Well since you used the names Sara and Kelly i'll use a young sara jessica parker and kelly kopowski in my head while reading this.....ohhh yeah.

Anonymous said...

The worst part of it all was that Cup didn't even let me watch the Lezzies because he thought I was too crazy about Dirt.... well... ok... he's right, I wouldn't have wanted to...But--only because they weren't hot.