Wednesday, February 7

Please note if you don't see your name on the site you are still a member of the house. Apparently, if you have not signed up on Blogger with your new Gmail account you will not show up. A bit lame but yea. So sign up if you can.

Thanks for the post Hedwig. I was wondering if anyone posted for Tuesday. Nothing much to report on my end. I'm feeling under the weather :( I hate that I get sick. Oh well. I don't talk about work much but lately things have been getting annoying. My boss is a big fan of micro-managing and my supervisor has anger problems. It just sucks. :(

On another note, I was talking to one of my gay co-workers and told him how my supervisor (a white guy) was dating an Asian girl. He told me he must eat Asian food 5 times a day and I went but I don't think he even likes Chinese food to which he informed me Honey I'm not talking about food ... ZING!!

1 comment:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Ooooooooooh those gays. hahaha.

I guess I now have a reason for creating a gmail back in the day. I've never used it until now.