Thursday, February 22


The series finale for the show The O.C. was tonight. I caught the last 5 mins while flipping the channels and apparently Summer and Seth get married and Ryan is sucessful and one day while he is at work he sees a messed up young kid and offers help ... they flashback to when Ryan first came to The O.C.

I thought it was interesting that they did a flash forward ending much like Dawson's Creek. However, unlike Dawson's Creek, the show could only do 3 and half seasons where Dawson's pushed six full seasons. I remember watching the show a bit in the beginning and having a few friends LOVE it but by season 3 I didn't hear anyone talking about it anymore. Oh well. There are lots of articles about the show ending but my favorite by far was this one. A funny read.

2 comments:

bleed like me said...

i am glad to say i've never watched an episode of the OC, or Dawson's Creek for that matter.
congrats to me.
although, i do love to make fun of people from the OC, and they HATE when i call it that...so of course i repeat it over and over :D

Curelover said...

Yea I watched like 2 seasons of Dawnson's Creek then jumped ship. As for the O.C. curiousity got the best of me and I watched like 2 or 3 eps before giving up.

Making fun of people from the O.C. is sweet.