Tuesday, February 13

Its 11:30 and no one has blogged today so I thought I would do my part. New Wave can thank me later.

- Finally got my car back after 1 1/2 months. Needless to say I am relieved and glad the whole ordeal is finally over.

- Did my taxes more than 2 months early, usually I do them in April right before the due date. I think I like finishing them early.

- I think I almost cried when I saw Norbit was the #1 movie of the weekend. Then I did cry when I saw it made $33 million.

- 2 more weeks to Vegas, I can't wait.


Thats all for now, I just wanted to keep the blogging everyday thingy going.

2 comments:

pigern said...

thanks darth for blogging. yay about your car!

Hedwig said...

way to be a team player darth!! yeah i threw up a little in my mouth when i heard norbit was #1. america's kinda dumb eh?