Friday, January 19


Tonight was magical! New Wave and I decided to watch Notes On A Scandal at the Arclight. After we sat down, three guys walks in . All of them had that "Hey, I'm in a band" look, with their shaggy hair and rocker clothing. After the third guy passes by, New Wave mentioned that he looked like "Orlando Bloom", who is one of the hottest actors EVER. I'm thinking...No way that could be Oralndo, cause why would he be at the Arclight on a Thursday night? Shouldn't he be at a party somewhere in Hollywood? Plus, no one else seemed to notice. So after the movie ended, as we were walking out, we saw "the guy who looks like Orlando" face to face and New Wave's suspicions were confirmed. We shared 1.5 hours with Orlando Bloom! Now I can say, "Yes, I did watch a movie with Orlando." He's really a good looking person. He's not as tall as I had imagined. He's probably like 5'10 ish? But still, very gorgeous. Did I mention that he's one of the hottest actors EVER??? I think I was starstruck and of course New Wave was not. She just laughed at me... but it's okay because Orlando and I watched a movie together. Oh yeah, we ran into him again in the parking structure cause we walked up to level P4 instead of P3 and as we back tracked down to P3, Orlando was walking up to P4. Sigh...he's so dreamy.

4 comments:

Curelover said...

If those rag magazines have taught me anything it is that - stars go to the movies ... just like us!!

I remember when I use to be in love with Orlando BUT then he started to do really bad movies (Elizabethtown anyone??) and dated Skeletor aka Kate Bosworth.

Darth said...

i wish i could see a movie with natalie portman, and by see i mean actually having her sit next to me, not sit rows in front of me.

Curelover said...

Whoa are you mocking my shared moment with Orlando??!!? Look at you Mr. has not blogged since Jan. 4th. I don't think you should talk.

Hedwig said...

HA! love that, he really does need to blog. seriously.

but to the original subject at hand, i'm so jealous of you! that would never happen to me at the victoria garden's 12 in rancho cucamonga. all i see are stupid teenagers. bah!