Friday, January 19

According to the Jan. 19th issue of Entertainment Weekly these are the 25 movies to watch before the Oscars:

- The Departed
- Dreamgirls
- Babel
- The Queen
- Letters From Iwo Jima
- Little Miss Sunshine
- United 93
- Little Children
- Notes on a Scandal
- Flags of Our Fathers
- The Last King of Scotland
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Borat
- Blood Diamond
- Volver
- The Pursuit of Happyness
- Venus
- Children of Men
- Pan's Labyrinth
- Half Nelson
- Thank You For Smoking
- The Painted Veil
- Stranger Than Fiction
- Hollywoodland
- For Your Consideration

So the question at hand is how many have you guys seen? I've seen 15 out of the 25.

7 comments:

pigern said...

I've seen 13. Thank you Variety screening series!

bleed like me said...

I've seen TWO! yay!
only one of them was in the theater.

Cup-O-Noodles said...

I've only seen two as well. The last movie I saw in a theater was when we went and saw that spoof Wedding Documentary.

JD said...

I saw 5, but I wanted to see more.

Hedwig said...

I have seen a sad 1. I want to see more, but am cheap and well, have no time really.

Curelover said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pigern said...

Just saw The Departed today, so I'm at 14. Going to catch up with you New Wave!