Wednesday, January 10















Moz is returning to Los Angeles! Well, Pasadena. I am debating going only one night since I really shouldn’t spend money I don’t have... But then again, it is Morrissey. Hm... For fun, my friends dug up some
old photos of an instore back in 2000. Hehe. I love how everyone is crying and kissing his hand like he’s the Pope. Hilarious. A film crew also is recruiting Latinos in East L.A. for a documentary about their love for Moz, which I think is annoying. How about the other East L.A. Morrissey fans of different ethnicities?

5 comments:

Curelover said...

And this is the reason why I think Morrissey is YUCK. He would think of himself as a Pope type. Good gohs the man loves himself some himself(rolling my eyes). Bring on good old fat Bob or shy and mean Thom any day :)

pigern said...

New Wave, did you notice this photo? Hehehehe.

Curelover said...

Yup and that is when I was like ... That's it I'm leaving a comment.

pigern said...

Haha. He cracks me up.

Cup-O-Noodles said...

This may be blasphemy but I think I'd be more impressed to see Moz than Fat Bob. However, I'd be more excited to see Johnny Greenwood than either of those two or Thom Yorke.