Friday, December 8

- Oh neat. There has been a blog done every day so far. Okay new thing is to have a blog on here each day no matter who does it :)

- Apparently the New York Times thinks they know some of the best Chinese restaurants. Their picks are Triumphal Palace (too expensive for most cheap Chinese people), Mission 261 (going to check out this weekend), Chang's Garden, Chung King and Foo Chow. The reviewer seems to really like Chinese food. Honestly, I pick a good Chinese restaurant by my mom's factor - look to see how many old Chinese people are in the restaurant. They are the ones who really know how to eat.


- Darth, Darth's older brother and I got ourselves an interview and chance to compete for the World Series of Pop Culture on VH1. Honestly, I think our chances are pretty low due to a few factors - 1. I am not as hardcore as Darth and his brother so I am the weakest link 2. We are in the LA market - do you know how many pop culture freaks live in this freak city 3. I think the questions are going to amazingly hard and even if we get past the test/interview we still have to compete for the Regional. I'm not being "Debbie Downer" here; I'm being realistic. Ack.


- Lots of Cure news coming out right now. Big ones are they are coming to the States in March/April and so far have confirmed to be playing the Ultra Music Festival in Florida. In addition, Robert is having some writer's block on the new album that might be a double disc coming out maybe May 2007. :) Oh and the Festival 2005 dvd came out and I tired to get it but it sold out everywhere ... a good sign but a bummer for me so I just ordered it on Amazon. Oh the Cure, how I love thee and yes there is still news about them because they are such a great band.

1 comment:

pigern said...

Hahaha. Debbie Downer!