Wednesday, November 1

So it begins ... one blog every day for November. I am taking a vacation this month so I won't be by a computer but I will try to get someone to blog for me like Darth or Hedwig. Let's get started.

Last night after my class (I got an 82 on my midterm .. darn it), I headed to the West Hollywood Halloween Carnaval because there was NO WAY I was going to make it home due to the amount of traffic. It was INSANE!! I met up with my cousin, which took forever becasue of the crowds and we walked around. It was nice just to be out and looking at people's costumes. My personal favorite was a guy dressed up like a Chinese take out box with bamboo sticks as the chopsticks and next to him his friend went as a fortune cookie. How awesome is that.


How was everyone else's Halloween?


29 more blogs to go ....

1 comment:

pigern said...

My fave costume was the Mexican dressed as a Mexican (poncho, handlebar felt moustache) and the Japanese boy dressed as a Japanese boy (bandana, karate outfit). Waitaminute. That's just being lazy. Ha.