Thursday, November 2

(G) Voxtrot. (Troubadour, Nov. 1st) Grade: B

Thoughts: I really like this band because I find their music infectious, poppy and fun. The leader singer Ramesh Srivastava is funny because he bounces around the stage and acts goofy. They introduced a few new songs which will be on their full length album coming out sometime next year. I have to say I was not a huge fan of the new tunes. You could tell the band was trying to develop their sound and in the process they dropped the poppy fun music and went for more serious. Overall, the show was just good fun, however I was too tired to get pumped up. I caught myself yawning a few times and not because I was bored. Yup pretty sad. Oh well.

- Back still hurts but it is slowly getting better ... FRAK!!
- I need to watch my movies but no time. There is never any time!! :P Ha ha. Looks like I won't be hitting my 150 movies for the year mark. Oh well. I'm going to aim for 130 now but actually that is pretty low.
- I see myself getting really sick of blogging everyday. What did I get myself into?


28 more blogs to go ....

No comments: