Saturday, November 11


- I know as of late my blogs have not been blogs. It is the end of year at work and I have a lot of things I need to take care of so I can't blog at work and I can't seem to blog at home because I am out. I went to a movie one night and drinking the other, so yea I have been hitting the blogpage late. Go figure.

- FTC here is the new video for Gwen's song Wind It Up. Is it wrong that the song is growing on me?? Ha Ha. I think I'm just a sucker for Gwen.

- Why are there no good movies out. Even the Oscar picks I'm not that interested in. I only want to see foreign films from now on. Ha ha.

- Buh Bye Rumsfeld and Republicans in the House and Senate. Hello Gates and Democracts in the House and Senate. One request? Can we start getting some things taken care of and stop all the fighting??

- Do any of you have ideas on how to kill 15 hours on a plane? I mean asides from sleeping and watching the inflight movies? Just wondering. I'll take any ideas.


19 more blogs to go ....

6 comments:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Two suggestions. First, bring Snakes On The Plane. Second, excitement makes time go by quicker, so pretend you're going to hijack the plane... it's add excitement and adventure!!!

Read, Sleep, Movie, Oragami, Eat, go to the bathroom, talk, space-out, listen to music, get a rubik's cube, lap-top video games, get drunk, join the mile-high club, crochet, knit, draw, play hang-man.

Hedwig said...

i say take a sleeping pill so you will be guaranteed sleep for most of the flight and then i'd watch friends videos on my ipod....but that's me. haha.

bleed like me said...

ftc, i just cant help loving gwen, except the harajuku girls thing. this song grew on me and i can listen to it now with no problem...even sing along :-S
i say u watch a marathon of FLAVOR OF LOVE on the plane, play nintendo ds lite, read? i think some people enjoy that activity called reading, and of course, the iPod. listen to as many Cure songs as u can. cos i know u NEVER listen to the cure
FTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hedwig said...

i think it's weird that the gwen song intro's with "Lonely Goatherd" from the Sound of Music. Weird and cool at the same time. I'm sure the song will grow on me....

Hedwig said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Curelover said...

Hey thanks for the tips everyone. Cup I'm not too sure about the mile high club but thanks for the idea. Yes FTC I do need to just put all of FOL on and watch ... it is pretty awesome. I think I rather watch old Roseanne eps though :)