Tuesday, November 28

How annoying is this?!!?? Douchebag lead singer Peter Wentz from crappy band Fall Out Boy got to interview the great, the wonderful, the amazing Robert Smith. Life does suck. Oh and the interview is pretty terrible, well not from the Robert Smith side. Pete asks Robert if that was really him in the South Park ep he did. Does this guy not bother to read credits? On the plus side, it was nice to read on Stereogum all the cool comments people put about their favorite Cure songs. Oh yea!


2 more blogs to go ...

6 comments:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

ok. I looooooooooooooooooooove the cure. I mean, I love them. Either #1 or #2 band ever. That being said... Robert Smith looks like HELL! Seriously... he needs to just give up his "trademark" look because it's awful on him at this age.

Curelover said...

Hee hee I agree but who cares ... it is Robert Smith and I love him so much!!! Yea he looks terrible but I forgive him. I'll just picture him in his 20's when he was super dreamy (sigh).

bleed like me said...

who is this cure you speak of???
oh and btw, that guy isnt the lead singer of fall out boy; the lead singer is the hick-looking white guy. and shouldnt u like them ftc? i thought they were named after a simpsons' reference.

Curelover said...

Wait that is not the lead singer of Fall Out Boy? Eh. Oh well. No FTC I don't like that kinda of music. No thanks. I didn't know it was a Simpson's ref. Really??

bleed like me said...

from wikipedia:
"The name "Fall Out Boy" was chosen from when the band asked the crowd in their second show what their name should be, and an audience member shouted out "Fallout Boy," the name of superhero Radioactive Man's sidekick on the animated TV show The Simpsons. The band was unaware of the Simpsons reference until later."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_Boy

Curelover said...

Oh that is a Simpsons reference. How sad. What a shame :(